Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 14, 2014 {Kaitlyn}

This week was absolutely amazing. We had investigators in Sacrament meeting! 4!!! That is a big shocker here in Monte considering that my companion has never had an investigator in Sacrament Meeting after her 4 months of being here. It was pretty exciting! :) We are working with this darling family and they all came yesterday! :) 

We had a Noche de Hogar with this family and it was absolutely amazing. We talked about temples and they absolutely adored the lesson. We set goals for them to be able to enter some day; first of all being baptism. I´m hoping that now that they came to church we can return and set them on date for baptism. AHH I hope so!! I LOVE working with families. It would be  dream come true if this whole family joins. There aren´t tons of progressing investigators here in Monte but I do feel like this family has LOTS of potential. I´m praying day and night for them. :)  The mom has been investigating for quite some time and she says that she wants to be baptized but that she doesn´t want to do it without her husband because she needs his support. Her husband seemed to enjoy himself in la iglesia though soooo we´ll see what happens! 

I was sick for the first time in all of my mission on Wednesday. I was throwing up in the night and then Wednesday I literally couldn´t move. I tried studying but couldn´t. Then I tried watching movies but I couldn´t even do that. It was weird, so I was literally in bed ALL day. Bleh. TERRIBLE! But Thursday I was up and going otra vez. :) 

We´re off to the train now, I´ll finish with this letter later! And if not I´ll be writing another day? LOVE YOU!!!! HAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
 
Well, now on to the rest of the letter for this week. There is not too much left because the week went by flying. We had a few funny experiences, like my companion falling in a puddle of mud on her bicycle. Hahaha yep, ended with a skirt and face full of mud. It was pretty funny I have to admit. I wasn{t sure if I was going to be able to laugh so I first made sure that she wasn't crying and then I started dying of laughter. Hahaha too good. Then we had our crazy adventure in the freezing cold wind. I seriously was using every last bit of my might to fight against the wind. We didn{t know that it was going to be so cold so we hardly had any clothes on, but we pedaled diligently until we finally arrived at our cita. Hahaha I ended up loving it. Nice little challenge. :)  It was FREEZING these past two days. I am dying at night. We need to get our heater fixed... because right now we have nothing. Ooo boy, we are in for a treat in the winter. We are close to the Laguna so it is cooler here then any of the other areas. 

Today we had zone activity and we played soccer. Seriously so fun. I have not had the chance to play a ton here, but when I do I recognize more and more how much I love sports! It is the greatest stress reliever on the planet. :) I am good to go for another month now. :)  

Well, I think I already told you about most of the exciting news for the week. I can{t remember anything super specific in the moment. Ha yesterday we taught the lesson in gospel principles class and we hadn't prepared. Lets just say that I haven{t quite gotten over the fear of speaking in front of others. I started talking in circles a bit. :) I never was one to have words flowing into my head but we now have a recent rm as our teacher. She will be excellent!!! Monte is on it{s way to seeing a spark in the work. :) Ooo I have so much energy for this little town right now. It{s not the most going place but it soon will be. 

All is going super well. Sorry for the boring letter. Ha hope the video sends to ya'll and I hope you enjoy it. We practiced for lots of time!! Haha it comes from the song of something I heard from the one and only. Whoever can guess it wins a... hug from me when I return! 20 bucks that Bry knows it. :) It's a bit different though so we will see. 

LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 2 LOVE Birdssss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment